- Support for multiple AI architectures, including univented ones
- Support for scripts written in Lua or AngelScript
- Multi-threaded support
- Static C++ library or DLL
- Open Source
Short term goals
- Develop the framework
- Simple Path finding in a 2D enviroment
- Develop to work in 3D enviroments as well.
- Add simple path finding to Auxnet.
I'm hoping to get the AI to start doing something in a week or two. First, I just want to get the AI to make an agent move forward. Then I'll add more functionality from there.
I've mostly been working on foundation code that the rest of the AI engine will be built off of. I've built a simple vector class, axis-aligned bounding box struct, and the shell of the public interface. I'm writing a simple text-based sample now and I hope to get the entire foundation up on GitHub in a couple of weeks.